Changing Baby's Nappy
- Place baby on changing mat.
- Undo the Velcro or Popper fasteners.
- Remove the nappy and it's contents from baby.
- Remove the liner and it's contents. Flush or throw away the liner.
- Put the wet nappy in the nappy pail.
- Clean baby's bottom.
- Take clean nappy and fold as shown in video clip.
- Wrap a fresh liner around the nappy.
- Place the nappy and the liner inside the waterproof wrap.
- Put back on baby ensuring that all of the nappy is covered by the wrap.
There you have it - No pins or complicated folds
Best for baby and easy for Mum.